What is it?
- Via selective interview listening :
- Each day, using the Evidenc3 platform, you or the employees of your choice can access the whole audio content of your barometers, and have the opportunity of selecting files to be listened to depending on answers given by customers (dissatisfied, satisfied customers, surveys of the day before, surveys for this or that area...).
What benefits are there?
- Highly significant amount of time saved while listening to interviews,
- Each person will listen to interviews which he/she finds relevant and those only,
- This means that as it is easier and more rapid, more interviews are listened to and the « customer’s voice » spreads throughout the company more perceptibly.
- Audio contents become a key aspect of barometers and team coordination
What is it?
- By sending alerts to handle dissatisfied persons’ cases
- During an interview with a customer who is dissatisfied or an interview requiring another call, the operator will offer the possibility of asking for the transfer of an alert. Upon validation from the operator, the message will immediately be sent by e-mail with a text summing up the customer sheet and cause for dissatisfaction, and specific circumstances. A comment can even be added for more details.